Peer-Reviewed Articles & Conference Papers
- Bayouth, S. T., Keren, N., Franke, W. D., & Godby, K. M. (2013). Examining firefighter decision making: How experience influences speed in process and choice, International Fire Service Journal of Leadership and Management, 7.
- Keren, N., Franke, W. D., Bayouth, S. T., Godby, K. M., & Harvey, M. E. (December 2013). VirtuTrace: Training for Making Decisions under Stress in virtual environments. In Proceedings of the 2013 I/ITSEC – Concepts and Technologies, Empowering an Agile Force, Orlando, FL, December 2–5, 2013.
- Keren, N., Bayouth, S. T., Godby, K. M., & Franke, W. D. (October, 2013) Examining the effect of stress level on time-to-decision in virtual reality, In Proceedings of the 2013 International meeting of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, San Diego, CA, September 30 – October 4, 2013.
- Godby, K. M. & Lane, J. A. (2006) Robot self-recognition: Using conditional probability–based contingency [Abstract]. In Proceedings of the Twenty-First National Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Menlo Park, Calif.: AAAI Press. Available online at http://kevin.godby.org/projects/narcissus/.
- Eric Drewski, Kevin Godby, Trent Grover, Elena Maximova, Michael Oren, Derrick Parkhurst, Janea Triplett, Valerie Williams. Various chapters in Shiny Happy Users, 2007. Available online at http://shinyhappyusers.org/.